May 03, 2024, 01:55:40 PM

Author Topic: Does Altar of peace affect counterstrikes?  (Read 1870 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Does Altar of peace affect counterstrikes?
« on: October 13, 2016, 02:50:57 PM »
does altar of peace affect counterstrikes? the card doesn't specify, and the rules supplement isn't clear on this either.

thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Does Altar of peace affect counterstrikes?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 02:58:09 PM »
Sailor, you need to be a bit more patient before reposting the question on Facebook.

Short answer, yes you have to pay for the altar.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Does Altar of peace affect counterstrikes?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »
Sailor, you need to be a bit more patient before reposting the question on Facebook.

Short answer, yes you have to pay for the altar.

Thanks!

I was in the middle of a game and sometimes it takes a while to get a response here. I posted in both places because that made it more likely to get a response faster. Also this way people can see it here in case anyone else is wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.