Mage Wars > Strategy and Tactics

Warlock experience asked for

<< < (2/2)

chiller087:
D'oh! Yeah, forgot we found that earlier on, and then it went completely out of our brains.  Goes good on the Sanguine, though.

shapeshifter:
Warlock is one the hardest to get right.
Turn One: Mhageddon is probably the right choice but doesn't leave enough mana for a second cast
Turn Two: Sanguine Hunter has the best survivability and attack for cost, and give him Gator Toughness.

Turn Three: This is the tricky turn because the set up barrier is gone and Mhageddon is still sealed. It makes that enchantment choice on Turn two so crucial, to know if you are the aggressive or control matchup. You are the defense if Mhageddon is taking a lot of damage this turn, I would recommend another Sanguine Hunter + Enchantment, the investment for what you get is still solid. If Mhageddon is looking healthy, I would throw down an Afflicted Demon, This is threatening two five attack dice attacks later in the game.

Turn 4+: Burn conditions and Curse of Decay take out low health enemy creatures. Demonic link is great on your beefy Demons, Sanguine Thirst is great on Sanguine Hunters. And don't forget The Warlock's natural Sacrifice of Blood ability to mitigate bad attack rolls. 

Sailor Vulcan:
Or you could just guard mgheddon, and then once he has too many weakd have mghedden start guarding instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Beldin:
Personally I would say no mhegeddon and run 2 afflicted demons and a demonic link each. These are not sealed on turn 3 and is a 12D attack threat onward from this point. Keep the buff train going with giant size and max out those attacks each turn. Ofc you are going to need plan B cards but I propose this as a solid Plan A attack.

Even if this is too much mana then do it slower, you dont have to reveal those enchants til you need them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version