Mage Wars > Strategy and Tactics

What will your play style be?

(1/3) > >>

T_Hess:
Just curious....
But what will everyone's play style out of the get go be for those who haven't been able to play.
and for those who have, What play style seems to work best for you?

I think I'm going to try out either a good Defensive priestess or Maybe a Trap N Funnel Warlock....
and if you're curious by "Trap N Funnel" is I mean I'm going to try to be straight forward attack while cornering my opponent into confronting me....you know "Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes" Maybe throw up some walls and dispelling their enchants so they have no defense. Idk if this would work but from the cards I've seen it seems possible. maybe a few summons for support.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "T_Hess" post=591 ---Just curious....
But what will everyone's play style out of the get go be for those who haven't been able to play.
and for those who have, What play style seems to work best for you?

I think I'm going to try out either a good Defensive priestess or Maybe a Trap N Funnel Warlock....
and if you're curious by "Trap N Funnel" is I mean I'm going to try to be straight forward attack while cornering my opponent into confronting me....you know "Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes" Maybe throw up some walls and dispelling their enchants so they have no defense. Idk if this would work but from the cards I've seen it seems possible. maybe a few summons for support.
--- End quote ---

I came up with something very very different. A few of the people on the forums got a chance to play verses my new book. Once I fix a few flaws I will post it here.

Klaxas:
blech i just watched, and i was afraid lol.  i did so much tweek of my wizard deck that i went through 3 completely different styles.  equipment heavy and creature heavy.  now its kinda spell heavy with some creatures.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "Klaxas" post=614 ---blech i just watched, and i was afraid lol.  i did so much tweek of my wizard deck that i went through 3 completely different styles.  equipment heavy and creature heavy.  now its kinda spell heavy with some creatures.
--- End quote ---

Still working on that "build" thinking about swaping attacks to air school.

The other build I am working on was the canine heavy overrun rush build. 6 Foxes, 4 Timber Wolves, 1 Redclaw, 6 Rouse the Beast, 6 Falcons, 4-6 Call of the Wild, 1 Sky hunters, 4 Battle Fury.

goofy:
I like the build u played against me.I work on it a little I got a ? for u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version