Mage Wars > Strategy and Tactics

Tarok vs Gray Angel

(1/3) > >>

Ayumi:
Tarok is a +2 against flying creatures.  I assume that Angels are flying creatures.

Slow spell is a moderately priced card.  Is it a decent defense, or is Banish or Nullify needed as The Gray Angel doesn't seem to have AEGIS.

Gray Angel is an absolutely gorgeous card ::dokidoki::

patrickconnor:
Gray Angel is one of my favorite cards. Decent flyer with an awesome ability and unlike the other angels, Gray Angel is not Legendary! Four of these bad boys make a great advance guard for a future Samandriel or Valshalla.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "Ayumi" post=529 ---Tarok is a +2 against flying creatures.  I assume that Angels are flying creatures.

Slow spell is a moderately priced card.  Is it a decent defense, or is Banish or Nullify needed as The Gray Angel doesn't seem to have AEGIS.

Gray Angel is an absolutely gorgeous card ::dokidoki::
--- End quote ---

Ayumi just so you know if you click on a picture in Facebook it will expand to a larger size if the picture has one. I did it for these two.

here is the full Tarok

[spoiler][attachment=33]TaroktheSkyhunter.jpg[/attachment][/spoiler]

This is the full Grey Angel
[spoiler]
[attachment=34]GreyAngel.jpg[/attachment][/spoiler]

As you can see you assumed correctly Grey Angel does fly.

Ayumi:

--- Quote from: "patrickconnor" post=530 ---Gray Angel is one of my favorite cards. Decent flyer with an awesome ability and unlike the other angels, Gray Angel is not Legendary! Four of these bad boys make a great advance guard for a future Samandriel or Valshalla.
--- End quote ---

So, there are FOUR Gray Angels in the set!  I am so stoked about creating a band of Angels to fight in the arena.

Can't wait to get my game and learn about Smandriel and Valshalla.

The Priestess is such a positive element in the game, and any fantasy battle game that includes a self sacrificing character is truly a cut above so many of the other games with an emphasis on slaughter.  It's most refreshing and most welcome.

Ayumi:
Thank you so much. The Facebook page is a wonderful find, the cards are so beautifully designed, and seeing the people and glimpses of what happens behind-the-scenes really makes the game come alive. My favorite is the picture of the giant Great Dane and his human.  

I hope that, in future, prints of the cards, especially the Angels,  will be available to decorate the gaming den walls.

It's good to know that Gray Angel isn't Legendary, so he has lots of flexibility in where and when he can be brought into play.

Tarok is quite the adversary!  Love those flying critters!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version