May 17, 2024, 12:13:01 AM

Author Topic: Arcane Wonders customer service experience.  (Read 2228 times)

IndyPendant

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Arcane Wonders customer service experience.
« on: October 17, 2013, 03:13:24 AM »
I don't know if this is the right forum for this post; if not, please move it to the appropriate forum with my apologies.

I would like to share my experience with AW's customer service.

About a month ago, I purchased a copy of FM vs WL, but never actually made a FM deck until about two weeks ago.  When I did so, I discovered that my FM spellbook was defective: the upper right sleeve pockets were splitting along that dotted line there, causing those cards to fit in loosely at best.  This is a Bad Thing (tm), for obvious reasons.  I'm on good relations with the store I bought it from, so I asked them, but they said I would have to contact the manufacturer.

I checked the AW website, decided to fill out the Contact Us form in brief, and wait and see what kind of response I got.  Based on my previous experiences with customer service at other organizations, I wasn't expecting much. ; )  --Particularly since I live in Canada, and there's often shipping issues outside the U.S.

That was late in the evening, Friday Oct 4th.  The *next day*, I get an emailed response from Customer Service.  (Can I say who?  She(?) was apparently the Director of Customer Service, I'm sure I can say that much.)  She says she just needs my address to send the replacement, and could I email pics so she can show it to quality control?  I fire off the info and pics that night, and mention some other minor issues I had had.  That was late Saturday evening.  Two days later, on the following Monday, I get a follow-up email from her saying the replacement spellbook has been shipped, along with replacements for some cards that I had mentioned and photographed (more for that QC part) were damaged when I bought them.

I received the package earlier this afternoon, nine days after she said they were shipped out.

So!  Prompt, friendly, competent, and efficient customer service.  Resulting in one very happy customer. : )

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:51:08 AM by IndyPendant »

patrickconnor

Re: Arcane Wonders customer service experience.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:56:29 PM »
Thank you so much for the compliment! I will make sure it is passed on to our Customer Service Manager. She is amazing!

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Wonders customer service experience.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »
The funny thing is I was about to do a write up on the same topic but @IndyPendant Ninja'ed me. I recently got an order in with the Spell Pack 1 and one of my spellbooks had an issue. Just like Indy I used the online form wrote up the issue, she wrote me back the same evening asking further details and I responded back next day. I took some picture sent her my address and walla she replaced my spellbook. I live a couple three hours down the road from AW World Headquarters in Dallas so I got my book in two days. From start to finish was under a business week.

You just can not get any more responsive than that! Great customer service for a great product!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest