May 02, 2024, 03:55:23 PM

Author Topic: Conjuration actions  (Read 3998 times)

enozama

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Conjuration actions
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:06:44 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm wondering about conjurations actions/attacks. I know it happens before/after the actionof my creature, but can I make them all do their actions at the same time? Or is it one conjuration per turn?

And if I finished all my creature turns, my opponent continue to play after me, can I trigger my conjurations actions even if I have no more turns left?

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Re: Conjuration actions
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
There is no limit on how many conjurations can act per turn. You can use them all at the same time if you wish.

If you don't have any creature activativations left, however, then you can not possibly use a conjuration that has the requirement of "before or after a friendly creature's action phase". You have missed your opportunity.

enozama

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 01:37:47 PM »
Thanks for the answer, it would have been nice though. Imagine your opponent having to check is everymove in a landmine field of conjurations... mouahahaha!!

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
I gave zuberi another sticker.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 12:22:27 PM »
Imagine your opponent having to check is everymove in a landmine field of conjurations...

They already do. The druid is chock full of conjurations that attack. So is the Warlord.

You can do some wicked stuff with the druid. Force push them into a zone with a nightshade lotus, then activate lotus put them to sleep, then attack with a thornlasher dealing damage and snatching and dragging them through a bloodspine wall, then attack with a corrosive orchid dealing damage and corroding them. They end up 3 spaces away from where they started. That's 11 dice of damage in one "attack".
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

enozama

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »
Imagine your opponent having to check is everymove in a landmine field of conjurations...

They already do. The druid is chock full of conjurations that attack. So is the Warlord.

You can do some wicked stuff with the druid. Force push them into a zone with a nightshade lotus, then activate lotus put them to sleep, then attack with a thornlasher dealing damage and snatching and dragging them through a bloodspine wall, then attack with a corrosive orchid dealing damage and corroding them. They end up 3 spaces away from where they started. That's 11 dice of damage in one "attack".

Yeah, I see it when I look at the druid deck, but I don't play her a lot, I never seem able to pull that through. I'm always kind of mana short :/ She's a little overwhelming at first haha!