May 10, 2024, 12:50:07 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Academy over Skype  (Read 2198 times)

Mike1977

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Academy over Skype
« on: January 26, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
I've taken the steps to create a skype group for playing this game online. I'm part of another gaming community where this way of playing (over skype) has been nothing short of a success. Therefore, I would like to see if that success can be replicated with MWA players.

The way it works is simple, we use a webcam/mic to play our games over skype. If you have any interest in this, plz join our facebook group, and our skype conversation.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/797597413700913/

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Academy over Skype
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 08:43:57 AM »
I tried to start this a couple times last month and failed to get any response. No one wanted to play over Skype, and almost no one wanted to try the tabletopia demo either. Now that we know academy won't be available on octgn for at least a couple months, and we have no idea when the non-demo version will be available for tabletopia, hopefully this idea for Academy over Skype will be more popular.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Mike1977

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Academy over Skype
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 11:25:25 AM »
I tried to start this a couple times last month and failed to get any response. No one wanted to play over Skype, and almost no one wanted to try the tabletopia demo either. Now that we know academy won't be available on octgn for at least a couple months, and we have no idea when the non-demo version will be available for tabletopia, hopefully this idea for Academy over Skype will be more popular.

Well we are 4 so far.

Let's keep it coming.