May 09, 2024, 01:42:54 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Companion App - Bug Reports  (Read 21453 times)

csaman

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Companion App - Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 11:34:57 PM »
Using app to build a Druid spellbook...own core set, CoK, DvN.  It tells me I have 6 copies of both beat strength and rhino hide.  I have checked card lists and physical copies...only 3 of each.  Who's right?

C Savy

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »
Why does rolling fog cost 6 for a druid in the companion app?

ThornHawk

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 06:38:23 PM »
The spellbook builder crashes on Android. I have installed this application on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 inch running Android  4.4.2. When I load the spellbook builder for the first time, I am prompted to download the image files. After downloading the image files, I can load the builder for a short time and then it crashes. Everytime I load the app, I can use the tracker without any issues but as soon as I tap on builder, the application crashes.

I have tried a few things to fix this problem, none of which have worked. I cleared the application cache and redownloaded the image files. This worked temporarily and I was then able to open the spellbook builder for a brief time, but it crashed after a minute or so of use. I also tried updating Android to version 5.0.2 and reinstalling the app, but this did not help either.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide you with to help fix the crashing issue.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »
Using app to build a Druid spellbook...own core set, CoK, DvN.  It tells me I have 6 copies of both beat strength and rhino hide.  I have checked card lists and physical copies...only 3 of each.  Who's right?

The core set does not have 6 copies of those items. Your collection should be correct.

The spellbook builder crashes on Android. I have installed this application on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 inch running Android  4.4.2. When I load the spellbook builder for the first time, I am prompted to download the image files. After downloading the image files, I can load the builder for a short time and then it crashes. Everytime I load the app, I can use the tracker without any issues but as soon as I tap on builder, the application crashes.

I have tried a few things to fix this problem, none of which have worked. I cleared the application cache and redownloaded the image files. This worked temporarily and I was then able to open the spellbook builder for a brief time, but it crashed after a minute or so of use. I also tried updating Android to version 5.0.2 and reinstalling the app, but this did not help either.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide you with to help fix the crashing issue.

I'm passing this issue along.

Thank you everyone for reporting these bugs.

AxonDomini

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 03:59:28 PM »
In the Builder, Suppression Orb costs 4 points for the Forcemaster and should only cost 2.

PsyKoStorm

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 11:36:47 AM »
Togorah, forest Sentinel cost 7 points in a druid spellbook when it should cost 6 points
There is also an error on the card: the cost writen is 7 points.

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 07:25:01 PM »
I'm having the same crashing problems on a galaxy tab 8.9.  The app starts ok, will download the books, but then when I select builder it says loading for a few seconds and then crashes out.

Jedah

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 03:49:36 AM »
as druid you can't add and Fellella, Pixie Familiar to your deck. While the druid is a Nature mage.