May 09, 2024, 06:26:22 PM

Author Topic: Corrosive orchid and Defense or block  (Read 3319 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Corrosive orchid and Defense or block
« on: November 02, 2014, 04:40:13 PM »
Hello, im not sure if this it´s clear, but today we have a problem.

-Corrosive orchid don´t say anything about when attack, we use it that attacck after or before an action, i hope this it´s correct, but the true proble, it´s about the mist token, if my oponent defend succesfully, can i use the mist token? IF the attack it´s block too?

Thanks to all

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Corrosive orchid and Defense or block
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:22:25 PM »
The attack is unavoidable, so they cannot use a defense or the block card to stop it, and yes they can attack before or after a friendly creature's action phase.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 08:08:19 PM »
All conjurations with attacks may use their attack before or after a friendly creature's action, as per the rules added in Druid vs Necromancer. Unless otherwise specified, of course.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
The [mwcard=MW1E02] Block[/mwcard] reveal will trigger from [mwcard=DNJ02] Corrosive Orchid[/mwcard] attack but even if you pay the reveal cost block will not stop the attack.

As Laddin points out below "The attack is unavoidable, so they cannot use a defense or the block card to stop it"

The attack is unavoidable, so they cannot use a defense or the block card to stop it, and yes they can attack before or after a friendly creature's action phase.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage