May 09, 2024, 02:01:54 AM

Author Topic: Anyone regularly on OCTGN?  (Read 2390 times)

karlomarco

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Anyone regularly on OCTGN?
« on: July 05, 2013, 12:14:33 AM »
Hello all,

First post! Just got into MW a couple weeks ago and I am hooked. Great game through and through. I quickly picked up 2 core sets to help get my friends into the game, then got the tomes and FM vs Warlord (the FM is absolutely beastly), and placed an order for the Kumanjaro set.

Anyways, there aren't too many Mage Wars players here (I live in Manila and only get to play with a small group of friends on weekends), so I tried playing on OCTGN yesterday. It was pretty awesome. The system's not the smoothest thing ever, but to be able to play MW online is sweet.

There aren't too many MW games being set up though. I think that's something we should get going!

Does anyone else here frequent OCTGN? I'm online right now and itching for a game!

My OCTGN username is karlomarco. Regular OCTGN+Skype matches would be great to have in between actual tabletop games, and an easy way to try out spellbooks.

Let's go!

Fentum

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone regularly on OCTGN?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:04:02 AM »

I have had about half a dozen games via OCTGN.

My attendance is sporadic due to life stuff but over the last couple of weeks I have only had to wait for twenty minutes max to find an opponent.

The more the merrier.

Terrazas

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
I come on every once in awhile but if I knew what times you usually came on I could play a match against you

Fentum

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:49:23 AM »

I go on at pretty random times and usually find a game.