Mage Wars > General Discussion

Arcane Duels: Druid and Elementalist Spoiler Video!

<< < (2/2)

Jeffman:
Yes, the necromancer and the druid are on there, but i camt seem to find the academy druid an elementalist reviews.

Around the time of release there was a dropbox or onedrive with the cards from both sets somewhere, but i cant seem to find them either.

Ill buy all the sets eventually, but now i'm pondering which two sets to buy first (thinking about necro and elementalist).

If no full reviews are out there, which sets(elementalist, druid, necro, monk) do you advise keejchen, based on arena play.

keejchen:
They're all good in my opinion. I wouldn't pick any one of them over the others, It really depends on what mages you like to play the most. Probably the Necromancer has the most fun stuff, thinking specifically about The Embalmed but also some other interesting cards.

keejchen:
Found the link for you:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1T1d01MDzYmbFkx7tjUFVloRCklAIKkJ7

Jeffman:
Thanks guys! This was indeed the link i was looking for.

My fav mage would be the necro, although he is not the most challenging mage to play.
After that i would say the beastmaster. Followed by both the warlords and warlocks.

But i'm also interrested in making the siren work (for me).
I think the frost/water spells from elementalist could work (together with the pirate from the necromancer)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version