Mage Wars > Mage Wars Academy

New Necromancer Expansion announcement for Academy

(1/3) > >>

wtcannonjr:
I saw this announcement on BGG today. Check out bullet two for the Arcane Wonders announcement.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/86610/new-game-round-mechs-circuses-fireworks-and-magnet

TucsonDoug:
Why aren't these new expansion releases being announced on Arcane Wonder's own website?

ThisIsDeutch:

--- Quote from: TucsonDoug on March 25, 2019, 03:29:00 PM ---Why aren't these new expansion releases being announced on Arcane Wonder's own website?

--- End quote ---

Because better community interaction is impossible for Arcane Wonders to manage  ;D

TucsonDoug:
Gotta admit, I'm rather annoyed at Arcane Wonders. They make a great game, and I've been lurking on this forum hoping for more news. But then I miss the release of Elementalist and Druid because of their silence here. By the time I knew they were out and available to purchase, many places were already sold out! Luckily, I was able to find copies in a more obscure online store, but still, it was annoying. And now it nearly happened again.

farkas1:
 yea it is unfortunate Arcane Wonders neglects the forums.  They have been more active from what I hear on their facebook.  I don't have facebook myself so I don't know for sure. 

That said Arcane Duels will be doing a reveal and review of all cards in the next few weeks so try and check out their youtube channel.  Lots of cool spells are about to drop for the necromancer.  I enjoy this set alot!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version