May 25, 2024, 07:00:56 PM

Author Topic: Arcane Duels Episode 11 - Priestess vs the Fire Wizard  (Read 8777 times)

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Duels Episode 11 - Priestess vs the Fire Wizard
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 11:09:33 AM »
My only complaint about the gorgon archer is that she is Arcane.

To use her in any book other than the Wizard is just so expensive. I have tried to put her into many books, but to dedicate 8 spell points to one creature is really rough. I love her as a creature, but she's really expensive to play anywhere other than in a wizard build.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Maverick

• Ambassador - Twin Cities MN
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • I got a fever, and the only cure is Mage Wars!
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Duels Episode 11 - Priestess vs the Fire Wizard
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 02:26:34 AM »
I love the Gorgon Archer in many books you plan on turtling up with. She is worth the out of school cost. Akiro's favor is a must if you are depending on her Weak tokens heavily.

Eagles Wings is a great facedown defensive enchantment to keep on her. People charge her to get rid of her ASAP when she comes out. I cannot say I blame them but when she starts flying that is a massive wrench in the rush strategy. Makes the opponent waste even more resources to counter her. Frees you up to do pretty much whatever you had planned.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I win Mage Wars!