May 16, 2024, 11:26:41 PM

Author Topic: Grey / Purple Action Marker Set  (Read 3739 times)

joechip90

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Grey / Purple Action Marker Set
« on: July 01, 2014, 07:53:28 PM »
I've started to see a new Action Marker Set available for pre-order from a couple of online retailers: for example >>here<< and >>here<<.  These new markers are grey and purple unlike the previous yellow and green marker sets.

Now I am rubbing my hands at combining both action marker sets for the possibility of a 6 player free-for-all or a 3v3 mage wars mashup but I haven't heard any news regarding a potential release date.  Even Arcane Wonder's own online store seems to deny their existence.  I appreciate that everyone is probably more focused on the upcoming street release of Forged in Fire but I was wondering if there was any concrete news regarding this marker set.
Looking for an opponent in Bergen?  Check out my BGG profile and feel free to get in touch

joechip90

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Grey / Purple Action Marker Set
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 05:27:51 AM »
I've noticed that this thread, despite no replies, has got a lot of views.  In case people are interested, it looks as though the purple / grey action markers sets are now in stock at some of the online retailers and also in the Arcane Wonders store.

Woohoo!  Hopefully I'll get to play my first 6-player game soon.  It'll probably be absolute chaos but a whole lot of fun.
Looking for an opponent in Bergen?  Check out my BGG profile and feel free to get in touch

barriecritzer

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 10:55:42 AM »
The do exist one of my friends has them, he got them for volunteering at dice tower.

joechip90

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 08:52:06 PM »
Well my action markers have been ordered.  So I'll keep people updated on how that goes.

I'm noticing that many of the listings for the new action markers actually talks about them being green and yellow, despite showing the purple and grey action marker image (Arcane Wonder's own store does this too).  I'm guessing this is just a description mistake but I there's half a chance that I'll get the yellow and green ones in the post.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:31:52 AM »
I'm guessing this is just a description mistake but I there's half a chance that I'll get the yellow and green ones in the post.

sheeeet.

Please keep us updated :)

Toxziq

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • "Now... bring me that horizon..."
    • View Profile
    • Crits Happen
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 09:25:03 AM »
The comments in the store online at AW of "yellow/green" is a typo we will be fixing today.  If you order the Action Marker Set 02, we will send Purple/Gray :)
  • Favourite Mage: Anvil Throne Warlord

patrickconnor

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 09:35:03 AM »
My apologies folks. The item has been updated to reflect the correct color action markers for Action Marker Set 2.

Cheers,

Pat