General Category > Website Support and Feedback

Ambassador Program

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ravepig:

--- Quote from: SirAndrew on February 13, 2017, 12:05:41 PM ---Can any Ambassadors give an idea of how long to expect a response on an Ambassador Application? The website says 5 business days but it's been three weeks since I submitted the application and my email.

I'm not in a rush, just wondering what others have experienced.

--- End quote ---

I just became an ambassador last month. I think it took about 4 months from the time I submitted my application. I wasn't in any hurry though so it's all good.

SirAndrew:
Thanks so much for the info Tony.  It's great to hear that good changes are coming and I appreciate the hard work you're putting into reworking the program. I look forward to further updates. 

Robert Geistlinger:
I appreciate the patience as I pull things together. We're definitely taking steps in the right direction to make the program support our Ambassadors in hosting events.

silverclawgrizzly:
I will say that Arcane Wonders has always been extremely helpful in all my events. The wait is worth it to become an ambassador.

wtcannonjr:

--- Quote from: silverclawgrizzly on February 14, 2017, 03:34:02 PM ---I will say that Arcane Wonders has always been extremely helpful in all my events. The wait is worth it to become an ambassador.

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version