May 19, 2024, 06:30:13 PM

Author Topic: d vd n card count  (Read 3178 times)

lil_drag_n

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
d vd n card count
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:51:24 AM »
I got my copy yesterday up here in canada. Was very excite but i notice some odd numbers.  I only had 5 acid balls cards. Do i did an inventor of the expandsion.  I only have 210 spell cards. Does anyone know the proper card count? Im waiting my buddy  who  also got  it at the same shipment to open his copy  so i can compare.
Jedi vs that orc guy from L of the R, wow what a mix,... i wonder if AW would consider Dhalsim a mage.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Re: d vd n card count
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:08:39 AM »
DvN spell list can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyayj613jresjjg/DRUID%20VS%20NECROMANCER%20SPELL%20LIST.pdf

There should be 220 cards total (that includes 2 Necromancer cards, 2 Druid cards, and 216 spell cards).

There should be 6 Acid Balls

lettucemode

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
Sometimes cards can stick to other cards. So much so that it feels like just one card when you are looking through them. Check very carefully that none of your cards stuck to each other. Also use the spellbook list Zuberi posted to verify you have the correct numbers of everything.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
Sometimes cards can stick to other cards. So much so that it feels like just one card when you are looking through them. Check very carefully that none of your cards stuck to each other. Also use the spellbook list Zuberi posted to verify you have the correct numbers of everything.

this!

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »
If you continue to have difficulty, then just send an email to Customerservice@arcanewonders.com and they should be able to help you out.

lil_drag_n

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
1 copy of  each  acid  ball, burst of thorns, animate dead, barkskin, skeletal archer and unstable zombie are missing.   None are stuck together.  Does any one know if  this cards were packed together ?  If they were its possible i dropped them somehow. Unlikely but possible
Jedi vs that orc guy from L of the R, wow what a mix,... i wonder if AW would consider Dhalsim a mage.

IndyPendant

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 10:21:21 PM »
I ended up missing 4 cards in my box: 1 Kralathor and 3 Ichthellids.  I sent in a 'ticket' to AW through their website, and got another (http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13147.0) quick response from their customer service saying they'll send the cards right to me.

So, looks like they have some production issues they need to work out, still. ; )  However, from my experiences they're making every effort to help customers inconvenienced by them.  Thus I remain a happy customer!

I suggest you send them a message listing what cards you're missing, they should be able to help you:
https://store.arcanewonders.com/help.php?section=contactus