May 17, 2024, 09:10:15 PM

Author Topic: Query RE Daze  (Read 2260 times)

p.ts.j

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Query RE Daze
« on: August 22, 2014, 05:21:50 AM »
This past weekend was the first time playing Mage Wars even though I bought the Core Game in the beginning of the year, and already have the first 2 expansions.  Our issue came with the removal of the Daze status.  The rulebook states that it is removed after the creature takes its action phase, however, this unit was dazed right at the end of the game round, and had already used its action marker in that round.  After the Daze was the reset phase, and we weren't sure if it is removed during reset or if it would only be removed during the next round when that creature takes an action.

So my question is, can Daze be removed during reset, or will it carry over to the next game round

lukard

Re: Query RE Daze
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 10:29:26 AM »
You are on the right path. Do not remove it on the reset phase, remove it after the creature acts again next turn. Stun also works similarly.

p.ts.j

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »
Thanks lukard.  Seems I would've won this argument if it was a wager.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 01:38:39 PM »
lukard is correct and got another sticker
This had been answered before but I could not find the old thread so this will replace it.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage