Mage Wars > Creative

Novels/Books of some kind?

(1/2) > >>

T_Hess:
I don't know if this has been discussed or not...
This is mostly for the creators/testers of the game.
Has anyone thought of writing maybe a few books based on the lore of "Mage Wars" like a prologue to the leading up of the arena style battles that now take place?
For those others who see this.
What do you think? Do you think a book or two would be something cool to see later on?

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "T_Hess" post=588 ---I don't know if this has been discussed or not...
This is mostly for the creators/testers of the game.
Has anyone thought of writing maybe a few books based on the lore of "Mage Wars" like a prologue to the leading up of the arena style battles that now take place?
For those others who see this.
What do you think? Do you think a book or two would be something cool to see later on?
--- End quote ---

This is the story bible that has been talked about. The only thing is that it is not ready to be released yet.

Rumsey:
Would love to see some novels.  You might check with Solaris Books[map][/map].  Several authors over there that might be interested.

SeanDeCoy:
I will definitely check out Solaris Books - I know that we would love to release more story and fiction for the players to help immerse everyone into the world more. Organized Play will be the first place to go for something like that, but hopefully novels as well soon!

Scarob:
I'd like to see tournaments that occur to have an extra involved with the game to record the details of the game - so what spells are cast and where and so on - then these details to be worked into the novels, that way the players in a tournament can say that they are mage X in a specific novel and would result in a nice players create novel jointly :)

a background of each mage could be made based upon that players gaming style

oh and how about a trilogy of novels that are set at the exact same time frame, with a couple of overlaps but all from different perspectives of three main characters...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version