May 02, 2024, 11:50:41 PM

Author Topic: Several Questions  (Read 2977 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Several Questions
« on: May 06, 2013, 04:31:22 AM »
-When i play Magebane in my opponent its activate when he activate the speel of the wand?

-When i choose for my warlord a spell that said (only Dark mages) i thought that anyone can use Dark magic, i think it would be Warlord only...except for futures Dark Mages.

- Dace Condition said that its removed after and action, this included the çQuick action?

Many thanks

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Several Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 05:14:21 AM »
Magebane damages the enchanted creature whenever they cast a spell, including from a wand.

Anyone can use a normal dark spell, but not anyone can use a dark mage only spell. In order to use a dark mage only spell, you must have training in the dark school. The only mage currently trained in the dark school is the Warlock, but the Necromancer will presumably be trained in the dark school as well. This is different than Warlock only in that other dark mages can use dark mage only cards but only the Warlock can use Warlock only cards. The Warlord is not trained in dark magic, so I'm assuming you meant the Warlock.

The Daze condition is removed after activation. Your quick cast will not remove daze, but it doesn't matter what you do with your activation. It would be removed even if you didn't take any actions, just flipped the marker.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Several Questions
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 06:30:34 AM »
sdougla2

With the trifecta of banana stickers.  :P
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage