May 03, 2024, 08:38:14 AM

Author Topic: Just wondering...  (Read 4321 times)

feedback

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Just wondering...
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:04:55 AM »
...there be dragons?  :P
“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never would.”

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Just wondering...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 11:10:18 AM »
I'm guessing there will be since some art shows them already. I'm wondering If there will be multiples and they will be tied to the different elemental schools.

Gewar

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 11:18:18 AM »
Yes :P

I have nothing official, but on picture of the Mass Sleep there is sleeping dragon. And there are some cards in with pictures containing Creatures from the future (ie. there is Minotaur f female Warlock), so I am expecting to eventually see everything shown on the pictures of cards.

"I've seen this spell before - sold in alleys, brothels, and taverns. Men want more life. Always, they want more life."
- Rae Ashar, Wench of the Flying Dragon

feedback

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 11:20:39 AM »
Yesssss... I also thought about different schools dragons... Classical fire dragon, ice dragon, etc. But... oh... a skeleton/zombie dragon (linked to Dark School) would be like WOA!!!!!
“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never would.”

Aarrow

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
How did you get that pic??

I've been looking for a site with pics of all the expansion cards without downloading them!
Cardgame DB only has the core set...

Did you download it, or is there somewhere I can view them online?

Gewar

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »
Quote from: "Aarrow" post=9817
How did you get that pic??

I've been looking for a site with pics of all the expansion cards without downloading them!
Cardgame DB only has the core set...

Did you download it, or is there somewhere I can view them online?

this one is from Facebook profile of Mage Wars - one of the previewed cards before release of Forcemaster vs Warlord
"I've seen this spell before - sold in alleys, brothels, and taverns. Men want more life. Always, they want more life."
- Rae Ashar, Wench of the Flying Dragon

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:38:31 AM »
Quote from: "feedback666" post=9816
Yesssss... I also thought about different schools dragons... Classical fire dragon, ice dragon, etc. But... oh... a skeleton/zombie dragon (linked to Dark School) would be like WOA!!!!!

I was actually thinking they would be modeled after Adramelech and have two schools. The fire dragon could be level 4 arcane and level 2 fire. They could also make legendary dragons like that and have lesser dragons that just have the elemental school.

They could do more than one linked to the dark school. There is the skeletal/zombie dragon, they could do a dark/earth school dragon that lives in the depths of the earth.

We can't forget the forest dragon linked to the nature school and the celestial dragon linked to the holy school.

There are so many dragon possibilities they could make a dragon themed or sub-themed expansion.

Here's a thought how about a mage that is a dragon.

feedback

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 09:28:33 AM »