May 14, 2024, 08:55:44 PM

Author Topic: Mage wars mondays?  (Read 3778 times)

pole287

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage wars mondays?
« on: June 22, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »
So I see that Lets level up is still putting out podcasts and it has been a fair while since they did mage wars mondays. So I'm wondering if that is dead?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:29:18 PM by pole287 »

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mage wars mondays?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 12:20:38 PM »
I think you mean Let's Level Up. Shut Up and Sit Down is a very different group of people. They're pretty cool, but not those of us making Mage Wars Mondays. No, it's not dead. Yes, scheduling has been a total nightmare. We are three very busy people, and in the past we've been able to make it work. Here recently, things have gotten crazier than we were use to. We're working on "getting the band back together" and recording new episodes. Please be assured that we want you to have podcasts to listen to as much as you want new podcasts.

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • Playing face-to-face in Ottawa again soon
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »
Looks like the last one was posted in April.  Here's a link to the latest podcasts:
http://www.letslevelup.net/?s=mage+wars+mondays
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

pole287

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 04:30:40 PM »
I think you mean Let's Level Up. Shut Up and Sit Down is a very different group of people. They're pretty cool, but not those of us making Mage Wars Mondays. No, it's not dead. Yes, scheduling has been a total nightmare. We are three very busy people, and in the past we've been able to make it work. Here recently, things have gotten crazier than we were use to. We're working on "getting the band back together" and recording new episodes. Please be assured that we want you to have podcasts to listen to as much as you want new podcasts.

You are correct and I have edited the post to fix this thanks for the reply. Im really interested in hearing about some domination thoughts the three of you may have and was sad to see a lack of content since I quite liked the last one.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:46:19 AM »
With the hard work the guys have been doing getting Battlegrounds to the players as well as the playtesting of Academy and the start of conventions season it leading to mas chaos. not to mention Rick has a new baby.

So it'll come back I'm sure.

In the mean time, why not pop over to You Tube and check out Arcane Duels and their playthrough videos. we have some really intersting stuff coming up in the near future.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 01:26:00 AM »
Can't wait for more Mage Wars Mondays!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 02:44:37 AM »
Thanks to MW Mondays, i was able to determine what month i am in. Now, until i see first snowflake, iam lost :)

Cant wait for episode 25!
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

LetsLevelUp

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 08:41:34 AM »
We almost had something for this past Monday - in fact to Aaron's credit he tried really hard to make it work.  I had a last minute emergency that ruined it ;(.

We will be back to our regularly scheduled program very soon all!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »
How soon?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 08:33:46 AM »
Well, Scott and I are back from conventions finally, so I hope soon. It all depends on our schedules which, honestly, are always crazy especially in convention season.