Mage Wars > Spells

Dark L1 Enchantments D-H

(1/5) > >>

Biblofilter:
Debilitate **

Link to pic:
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1794784/mage-wars-debilitate-promo-card

Im hard pressed to see this as wow!
Its great on Ehren and its really good if somebody multibuff something: Bear strength, Wolfs Fury and Lion Savagery but if someone run that tactic i would be logical to also run Enchantment Transfusion. So that means you should probably run ET and Shift Enchantment. Thats not really a bad thing, with enchantments being real popular you probably should run those anyway.

But i just rather run Altar of Infernia instead.

And i think Agony is better. Garantied result and a much better nullifyprobe. Theres lot of 3 dice mage who don´t plan on attacking but end up doing it when theres nothing better to do or counterstrike when the guarded for some reason.
Nullifyprobes can be important and i rather have something that if it stick is likely to do a little something.

Biblofilter:
Demonic Bloodlust ***

easy thx iNano :)
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=17737.0

Bloodthirsty sometimes means your creatures cant do what they want..

Counters:
[mwcard=DNC17]Tataree[/mwcard]

How would you like to have your 12 dice Blooddemon chase a Butterfly?

Other creatures with a defence could be almost as annoying.

Biblofilter:
Demonic Link 2-2  range 0-2 Demon Creature ****

Warlock Only
This demon creature gains the Melee+1 trait.
The first time each round that this demon creature attacks and damage a Living enemy creature, its controlling Mage may heal 1 damage.

Seems awesome :)

Doesn't sync with Altar of Infernia, but you can´t have everything i guess.

It seems like this would work even with a Demon zombie?

Biblofilter:
[mwcard=MW1E22]Hellfire Trap[/mwcard] ***

Seems to be out of fashion. I don´t really know why?
3 pretty big stars i would say.

4 dice with a 5-8 burn 9+ 2 burns seems a bargain for 4 mana.

And CoR is out.

It not fire L1 its Dark L1. so Hydrothermal Vent + Hellfire Trap and Thornlasher/Merren Harpooner :)
It might even be fun to put a Thornlasher and or a Harpooner in a dark book..

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: Biblofilter on February 19, 2018, 04:47:02 PM ---Debilitate **

Link to pic:
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1794784/mage-wars-debilitate-promo-card

Im hard pressed to see this as wow!
Its great on Ehren and its really good if somebody multibuff something: Bear strength, Wolfs Fury and Lion Savagery but if someone run that tactic i would be logical to also run Enchantment Transfusion. So that means you should probably run ET and Shift Enchantment. Thats not really a bad thing, with enchantments being real popular you probably should run those anyway.

But i just rather run Altar of Infernia instead.

And i think Agony is better. Garantied result and a much better nullifyprobe. Theres lot of 3 dice mage who don´t plan on attacking but end up doing it when theres nothing better to do or counterstrike when the guarded for some reason.
Nullifyprobes can be important and i rather have something that if it stick is likely to do a little something.

--- End quote ---
I think this card won't do much to Ehren since he doesn't lose the tokens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version