May 16, 2024, 10:18:40 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Mondays - Episode 5 Forged Favorites  (Read 2780 times)

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Mondays - Episode 5 Forged Favorites
« on: July 01, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »
Well we're at our 5th episode of Mage Wars Mondays. This episode we hit some of our favorite cards from Forged in Fire and there various interactions and I sound like death. Enjoy!

>>HERE<<

lettucemode

Re: Mage Wars Mondays - Episode 5 Forged Favorites
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 08:50:46 AM »
Nice! Sound levels have really improved since the first episode, so kudos to you guys for that.

I really liked the discussion about Disarm after reading the community's overall negative reaction to it. It's a very good card at fishing for Nullifies, for sure.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:08:00 AM by lettucemode »

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 09:02:16 AM »
Disarm is a card that looks like it does one thing, but in fact it has a ton of options. However, if you expect it to be a Dissolve or Explode then you'll always be disappointed by it.

LetsLevelUp

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »
Nice! Sound levels have really improved since the first episode, so kudos to you guys for that.

Thank you for this, very nice of you to say.

Arlemus

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 12:00:22 PM »
I thought this week's episode was the best yet  :D.  Someone (I think it was Tox) finally mentioned Flank Attack!  +2 melee and pierce is so strong, especially when it's discounted by [mwcard=FWQ08]Ring of Command[/mwcard] for only 2 mana.

If you guys could somehow get around to talking about Atlar of Carnage and Otto Kronig, I'd appreciate it.  I'm kindof unsure about their viability, but I get my set tomorrow so we'll see.

• Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer