May 10, 2024, 06:03:44 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Companion App - Feature Requests  (Read 63487 times)

fas723

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Companion App - Feature Requests
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2016, 05:56:10 PM »
If I could choose one feature except addition of all the new card it would have been an: First-4-turns-opening-counter, where you can visually perform your first 4 turns and it shows how much mana you have spent, where you are positioning, and what cards you have in play.

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2016, 05:30:20 AM »
I am very happy to see things are progressing. OCTGN has all Academy cards and I guess PvS will be updated soon. PvS is finally out and Exid works his way through all rules questions so I guess a supplement update is likely to follow.

But nothing about the app. It is totally useless without actual cards and those unchanged few bugs and featurewishes. It is by the way unfair to sell it in this version and promote it as a good official product!

I bought it - so I ask: is the app finally dead? If so I will delete it and hope AW will delete all promo to it as well! If not: when can we expect some progress?

I would like to here some official statement since I spent some bucks here. And please if you don't know what's the plan because it's on hold tell me how realistic is it that this is going to change?
Thanks

Clobber in time

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2016, 07:58:12 AM »
I am very happy to see things are progressing. OCTGN has all Academy cards and I guess PvS will be updated soon. PvS is finally out and Exid works his way through all rules questions so I guess a supplement update is likely to follow.

But nothing about the app. It is totally useless without actual cards and those unchanged few bugs and featurewishes. It is by the way unfair to sell it in this version and promote it as a good official product!

I bought it - so I ask: is the app finally dead? If so I will delete it and hope AW will delete all promo to it as well! If not: when can we expect some progress?

I would like to here some official statement since I spent some bucks here. And please if you don't know what's the plan because it's on hold tell me how realistic is it that this is going to change?
Thanks

What he said. Bought the app recently just to see, that half of the stuff I need is not even in there so I can not use it at all and wasted money on an unfinished product. At least put a warning lable in the store so people can see, what editions are included.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2016, 05:49:00 PM »

Thanks

What he said. Bought the app recently just to see, that half of the stuff I need is not even in there so I can not use it at all and wasted money on an unfinished product. At least put a warning lable in the store so people can see, what editions are included.

Check the reviews next time.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2016, 07:25:17 PM »

Thanks

Hello??

Im my eyes Arcane Wonders stands for a quality product. There is no need for something that feels like a rip-off if you're not reading all reviews. As an official app it has to have some quality without further investigation.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2016, 06:14:43 AM »

Clobber in time

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2016, 05:59:13 PM »

Thanks

So you do NOT think this product should be complete? Ok then.
So you are also completely fine with the spellbook builder in the current state? Ok then.

Dude rly - if you do not have something to contribute - just keep out.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »
Everyone, lets keep things calm. We don't need anyone poking either side of this. The comment was unnecessary, as were the responses to it. It's been stated previously that the App and online spellbook builder are not working as we had planned, and we're trying to work on both of those issues. The App is more tricky as it is in the hands of our developer. We are still working to get these situations resolved.

In the meantime, there is no reason to specifically poke at others unrest. This sucks, and they have a right to express that. However, it's poking back isn't going to get us anywhere either.

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
Thanks Laddin for your answer. I read that the app is not thrown away, but no changes are gonna come very soon.

I understand that such things can be more complicated than they look like. A hint for new customers would be nice and transparent though.

ClockWork

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2016, 08:15:16 AM »
Are we any closer to an awesome and usable product that feels like something that matches that caliber and craftsmanship of other Arcane Wonders products?

Also can I use it on my phone? I have decent phone and a great PC and no plans to purchase something in-between. Phone support would add many potential customers
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:28:36 PM by ClockWork »
Siren is so cool

Clobber in time

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2016, 11:30:21 AM »
Also interested. There is a big demand on planning tools for this game. Without them it is nearly unplayable sadly.

Jedah

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2017, 04:17:36 AM »
Just got the Paladin vs Siren expansion in, my collection is complete again! 

Really hope the app&website will be up te date with the new mages SOON!

Edit: Laddinfance, I see it has been over 2 months ago since your last update here. Any news on updates for either the app or website deck builder?

best regards,

Jedah
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:58:46 AM by Jedah »

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Companion App - Feature Requests
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »
It's been like, a couple years now since the app came out right? I hope that they get to this at some point this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Nata

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2017, 07:21:57 AM »
Hey!
Just wanted to ask if the app is still under development. I miss the Paladin and Siren :/

greets

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • Playing face-to-face in Ottawa again soon
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2017, 07:58:42 AM »
Hey!
Just wanted to ask if the app is still under development. I miss the Paladin and Siren :/

greets

I wouldn't hold my breath for an update to the official app or the official spell book builder / card database.

If you're looking for a functional up-to-date card database and spell book builder, though, I highly recommend http://www.spellbookbuilder.com.