May 13, 2024, 09:37:40 PM

Author Topic: Website Server Work Being Done Tonight  (Read 7801 times)

SeanDeCoy

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Website Server Work Being Done Tonight
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 10:11:01 AM »
My web guys assure me that they're working on the post count - I'll check into the avatar thing though. Thanks for your patience guys!

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 11:50:45 AM »
Quote from: "SeanDeCoy" post=3531
My web guys assure me that they're working on the post count - I'll check into the avatar thing though. Thanks for your patience guys!

Mine was working over the weekend but now we are all back to Nub
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Nihilistiskism

• Master Debater
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 09:45:08 AM »
So it looks like stuff that is posted now is looking ok (except Avatars are still tiny). Are old posts forever going to be in that ugly limbo of not having avatars or signatures? Or clickable user info at all, apparently?

It's kind of neutering my desire to post when I don't know if my post will be there tomorrow, if it is there if it will be recognized as mine, or if this site is going to explode the internet and be the downfall of modern communication mediums.  :P

-nihil
Take a shower, don't talk like a junior high dropout, and stop being such a fatty.

SeanDeCoy

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »
Haha - thanks for your patience Nihil. My guys are working right now to restore the old posts and post counts. We'll find a way!

Nihilistiskism

• Master Debater
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
Quote from: "SeanDeCoy" post=3567
Haha - thanks for your patience Nihil. My guys are working right now to restore the old posts and post counts. We'll find a way!

Am I the only one who finds it odd that apparently the only person who isn't even remotely "fixed" is the board administrator?  :whistle:

-nihil
Take a shower, don't talk like a junior high dropout, and stop being such a fatty.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilistiskism" post=3569
Quote from: "SeanDeCoy" post=3567

Am I the only one who finds it odd that apparently the only person who isn't even remotely "fixed" is the board administrator?  :whistle:

-nihil

It took pointy sticks & black magic but it is slowly getting better.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage