May 02, 2024, 11:45:52 PM

Author Topic: Adramelech's Torment, Fireweaving  (Read 2564 times)

crazyandy1982

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Adramelech's Torment, Fireweaving
« on: July 05, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »
1. When do these effects occur? After the warlock completes her action? Or after all action phases are complete and just before initiative phase?

2. Is it legal to target your own warlock with adramelech's torment if they have sectarus attached to him/her as it is of the curse subtype? Or target one of your own creatures with a curse like Rise Again on them?

3. Can this friendly creature be then used as a burn generator to transfer the burn onto an enemy's creature with fire weaving?

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Adramelech's Torment, Fireweaving
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 01:50:04 AM »
1. When do these effects occur? After the warlock completes her action? Or after all action phases are complete and just before initiative phase?

2. Is it legal to target your own warlock with adramelech's torment if they have sectarus attached to him/her as it is of the curse subtype? Or target one of your own creatures with a curse like Rise Again on them?

3. Can this friendly creature be then used as a burn generator to transfer the burn onto an enemy's creature with fire weaving?

If I have time today I will do a break down later. If not I will do it Monday unless somebody wants to do this before me.  8)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:30:18 AM by Shad0w »
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 02:07:28 AM »
I will take a shot at this. Don't take it as holy truth though.

1. It happens after her Action Phase. To me that means after she completes an action.

2. With Adramelechs Torment yes you can target a friendly creature if it is showing. Same for Rise Again. I can think of no reason Sectarus, which IS a curse would be an invalid target either.

3. Yes.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
1. After the Warlock complete her action.
2. Yes. Nice finding btw.
3. Yes.

crazyandy1982

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
Excellent. Thanks guys. Looking forward to maxing out this new mage. Just waiting for the expansion to drop in oz!