Mage Wars > General Questions

About the Paladin...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Obsidian Soul:
Thank you.

DaveW:
Yeah... you don’t play the Paladin for valor reasons, you play him because of his awesome training. The valor is just the cherry on top, if you can get any use out of it. Don’t make your strategy revolve around gaining valor.

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: DaveW on January 17, 2018, 05:19:23 PM ---Yeah... you don’t play the Paladin for valor reasons, you play him because of his awesome training. The valor is just the cherry on top, if you can get any use out of it. Don’t make your strategy revolve around gaining valor.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, but use the challenge as much as possible.

drmambo23:

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on January 17, 2018, 05:21:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: DaveW on January 17, 2018, 05:19:23 PM ---Yeah... you don’t play the Paladin for valor reasons, you play him because of his awesome training. The valor is just the cherry on top, if you can get any use out of it. Don’t make your strategy revolve around gaining valor.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Surely I cant be the only one who plays a paladin for valor and auras.

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: drmambo23 on January 17, 2018, 05:34:58 PM ---

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on January 17, 2018, 05:21:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Surely I cant be the only one who plays a paladin for valor and auras.

--- End quote ---
I play him for them, but they arne't the main focus of the book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version