May 03, 2024, 05:04:09 PM

Author Topic: Eternal Servant  (Read 3590 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Eternal Servant
« on: March 14, 2014, 04:02:44 AM »
So I put together a Necromancer the other day, haven't tested it yet, and I was thinking about Eternal Servant. now I have some hope we'll be getting some more undead on down the line but I'm also curious as to which of the current line up normally gets the token in your experience? I'm going skeletons with a guest appearance by Malacoda though I'm curious about just in general.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal Servant
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 07:04:40 AM »
Plague Zombie is a good choice (even in a skeleton build). Attack and inflict rot, then die and autorot everything, then reanimate and continue attacking!

Deathfangs can also be decent early in the game, though I haven't had much luck with them in the past.

tom

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 08:25:09 AM »
So I put together a Necromancer the other day, haven't tested it yet, and I was thinking about Eternal Servant. now I have some hope we'll be getting some more undead on down the line but I'm also curious as to which of the current line up normally gets the token in your experience? I'm going skeletons with a guest appearance by Malacoda though I'm curious about just in general.

Just so you know, Malacoda is living and cannot be an Eternal Servant.  I like making a Deathfang an Eternal Servant. Not only do they get to reanimate close to the enemy but the extra pierce +1 is nice.
I care not how many minions I lose,
the Darkfenne always has more graves.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »

Just so you know, Malacoda is living and cannot be an Eternal Servant.  I like making a Deathfang an Eternal Servant. Not only do they get to reanimate close to the enemy but the extra pierce +1 is nice.

Yes I'm aware Malacoda is living, and Legendary.
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

tom

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 02:29:16 PM »

Yes I'm aware Malacoda is living, and Legendary.

Ok. Cool. When I read your post I thought you were planning on making Skeletons and Malacoda as your Eternal Servants.
I care not how many minions I lose,
the Darkfenne always has more graves.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:40:06 PM »
Yeah should have made myself clearer. A friend of mine ran it earlier today while I was helping new players and she said it ran fine. I forgot to ask her what she put the Eternal Servant on.