May 03, 2024, 07:03:05 PM

Author Topic: Coverage Origins  (Read 3849 times)

Tim

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Coverage Origins
« on: June 20, 2013, 05:26:40 PM »
Hi,

I (and a lot of other players) am very interested in coverage of the tournament last weekend.
Very interested in what mages were top 5, the deck-lists and off course the overall tactics (opening rounds,...) behind the deck. So please, help us  ;)

Many thanks for considering my request.

Koz

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Coverage Origins
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 10:18:57 AM »
There's been a lot of requests for this already and we've been told "it's coming".  Hopefully the info will be available soon.

Sarkath

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 11:17:17 AM »
I personally took a fair share of photos from the events. As per play-by-play, didn't really do much of that.  Maybe that could be a thing for the future. Twitch.tv and do a play-by-play for the 1st place matches in each tourney.

Tim

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 11:32:33 AM »
I personally took a fair share of photos from the events. As per play-by-play, didn't really do much of that.  Maybe that could be a thing for the future. Twitch.tv and do a play-by-play for the 1st place matches in each tourney.

Yes that would be a great idea. Film the match and afterwards ask for a quick deck-profile from the the top 2 players. That would be very nice and is an instant subscribe for me :d

Sarkath

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 11:42:43 AM »
I'm trying to decide if I would want to do color or play-by-play.

nitrodavid

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
    • View Profile
    • East Coast Hobbies
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 07:21:05 PM »
a twitch.TV thing sounds good for replays. you could even do a show about current meta/strategies and new mage wars stuff (I just wanted an excuse to mention the idea I came up for the show name "+1 upkeep")
Being Aussie we place all our cards face down, apart from enchantments which are face up