May 16, 2024, 02:07:41 AM

Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 2862 times)

kgrzesiek

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Some questions
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:53:50 AM »
1.Stun,daze markes give up to finish actions but on the markers is write cost to take of but whaat i mean example:
i have marker of daze and is end of creatures actions faze and i have no mana and now:
-i take of marker without paying removal cost or I can't take off marker and i have to wait for nest end of creatures actions faze and pay removal cost of that marker?

2.When my cards in spell book ended what happens ?

Vadi88

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 06:26:30 AM »
1. Don't need to pay the mana to remove. You have to pay the mana when you cast a removal spell, using ability (priestess).
2. I can't understand the question. :D

kgrzesiek

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »
Quote from: "Vadi88" post=5304
1. Don't need to pay the mana to remove. You have to pay the mana when you cast a removal spell, using ability (priestess).

1.thx
2. In my spellbook where i have cards with spell (creatures,eqipments etc.) what happend when i use all of them and  my spellbok is empty

and next question if i use spell etc. lighitnt bolt, thunder bolt enemy creature may avoid that using defence attribute?

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 07:12:44 AM »
Quote from: "kgrzesiek" post=5305
Quote from: "Vadi88" post=5304

1.thx

2. In my spellbook where i have cards with spell (creatures,eqipments etc.) what happend when i use all of them and  my spellbok is empty

and next question if i use spell etc. lighitnt bolt, thunder bolt enemy creature may avoid that using defence attribute?

Your out of cards but still in the game. the planning phase still happens you just can not plan. It is also unlikely you will win if your opponent still has cards left.

Unless the attack says it is unavoidable yes.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage