Mage Wars > Strategy and Tactics

Who do you suck against?

(1/3) > >>

RomeoXero:
I was listening to Tuesdays with puddnhead recently and he quipped "sorry buddy i know how to fight force masters". This got me thinking. I know puddn plays a lot of forcemaster and as a result he's probably got a pretty good bead on how to shut one down. So it got me wondering, what mages AREN'T you so ready to take down.
For me its wizards and forcemasters. I'm not so hot against them regardless of what book I'm playing. How about you? What mage pops up in the other corner and make you groan? For whatever reason. I'm interested to see what comes up

Arkdeniz:
Priestesses.

For one thing I know it is likely to be a slow grind whichever way it goes, and for the second thing I run a lot of Necromancers and Warlocks, and Priestess has a lot of kit to counter what I have to throw at them.

drmambo23:
Priestess - life gain like a champ! And i play slow build necro mostly so the games are always long :/

Jhoktari - everytime i see this mage across the arena i mentally orepare myself for a lair in my face and a swarm of lvl 1 creatures in my face soon after

Wizard - i have been in too many games with the voltaric shield, leather, and vet belt. Its a good strat i just hate playing against it and its what 95% of the wizards i play against use

silverclawgrizzly:
I tend to struggle with Druids and Force Masters.

Werekingdom:

Adramelech Warlock

I usually have a healing wand and lots of regenerate and heal cards, but I can never seem to keep pace with burn's and incoming damage from creatures. (also the in-school poison blood, thief of life and deathlock seem like a additional insult to injury).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version