May 08, 2024, 04:48:53 PM

Author Topic: Teleport Trap  (Read 2783 times)

allergies

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Teleport Trap
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:31:07 AM »
Hi, I just waned to know if you can use a teleport trap on yourself, such as drop trap, and activate it yourself in order to teleport one of your creatures? Or the only way for a trap to trigger is for an enemy to move into the zone, and for the trap to only affect that enemy?  Thanks.

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
Re: Teleport Trap
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
Hi, I just waned to know if you can use a teleport trap on yourself, such as drop trap, and activate it yourself in order to teleport one of your creatures? Or the only way for a trap to trigger is for an enemy to move into the zone, and for the trap to only affect that enemy?  Thanks.

Read the text on the card. It clearly tell you what trigger it.

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 09:12:05 AM »

Hello and welcome to the Arena! If you look closely at the card, it states that "when an enemy creature enters the zone". So it does not work on you or any of your creatures.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
[mwcard=MW1E38] Teleport Trap[/mwcard]

???
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage