May 21, 2024, 11:08:52 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Mondays - Episode 1  (Read 6656 times)

lettucemode

Re: Mage Wars Mondays - Episode 1
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 09:05:38 AM »
Nice episode, enjoyed listening to it on the way to work this morning. I went with Warlock first as the Demons seemed like such solid creatures.

For the next episode, please check the mic levels before you begin recording...I had to continually adjust the volume depending on who was speaking. The Level Up guy's voice was quiet and well-balanced, but Scott's and Aaron's had tons of bass and were at least three times as loud.

Still, really enjoyed the content and I will be listening to all future episodes that come out!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:31:35 AM by lettucemode »

TheDoros

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 09:17:31 AM »
I wanted to pick the Priestess my first time because I like the idea of summoning angels and the whole holy magic theme but I got the Warlock. I really want to pick up the Druid vs. Necro expansion though as the Druid looks like fun to play based on abilities.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 09:52:48 AM »
Nice episode, enjoyed listening to it on the way to work this morning. I went with Warlock first as the Demons seemed like such solid creatures.

For the next episode, please check the mic levels before you begin recording...I had to continually adjust the volume depending on who was speaking. The Level Up guy's voice was quiet and well-balanced, but Scott's and Aaron's had tons of bass and were at least three times as loud.

Still, really enjoyed the content and I will be listening to all future episodes that come out!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're new to this and the sound quality should improve over time. In fact I'm looking at a new mic to help in future recordings. But, we recorded our first three podcasts together, so I would expect similar audio quality for the near future. Rest assured we're working on it!