May 16, 2024, 11:54:37 PM

Author Topic: Another marker set?  (Read 2134 times)

klaymen

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Another marker set?
« on: March 31, 2014, 12:11:04 PM »
I just saw this on BGG news:

http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/29015/new-game-round-up-ambassadors-for-madeira-mages-fo

Arcane Wonders also plans to release a second Mage Wars: Action Marker Set in June 2014, with players now having gray and purple markers at hand.

Just a few extra colours to choose from, or maybe a preparation for the Archmage expansion to make it up to 1v5 (or the base game up to 3v3)?

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Re: Another marker set?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 12:44:26 PM »
I just finished watching Dice Tower's Board Game Breakfast and saw this announced there as well (although they labeled them as White and Purple). I'm really excited about it. Not because it allows more players in a single game, but simply because of the customization. Purple is my favorite color, although white may be more thematic for my Priest book. Not sure which I'll use, lol. I have a friend who is crying foul that he doesn't have Black as an option for his Necromancer now, hehe.

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 12:48:29 PM »
I bought 2 MW Base game, so had twice red and blue. I painted the red with pink and the blue with black (ane the QC marker from black to orange).

But I would love to have purple markers.

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:30:32 PM »
Huh purple markers