May 02, 2024, 07:53:34 AM

Author Topic: Skeletal Sentry subtype  (Read 31235 times)

Bluebaron

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Skeletal Sentry subtype
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2014, 04:06:50 PM »
Congrats Wildhorn. Well deserved.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2014, 06:54:21 PM »
Apparently both of my core sets are second edition. Mine are just Skeleton, undead.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2014, 08:38:30 PM »
Is there a chance we can get the updated art for [mwcard=MW1C32]Skeletal Sentry[/mwcard] on the Card / SBB database? While at it, can we get the errata version of [mwcard=FWJ04]Garrison Post[/mwcard] updated also.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:51:02 PM by sIKE »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
Congratulations Wildhorn! Total victory is yours my friend!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2014, 12:05:14 AM »
I love it when AW listens to the people, first garrison post and now skel sentry....amazing

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2014, 03:02:26 AM »
Unholy shit YES!!! Finally I am complete.

Tremblez pauvres mortels! Le Seigneur de Guerre vous terrassera de son armee de soldats squelettes!

My french is really bad, are you inviting me to a dinner or are you really happy about skeleton sentry? :)

I must congratulate you! Now, when you finished your crusade about "skeletal sentry soldier subtype" in short SSSS, what are you going to do next? :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

krj

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:07 AM »
Good, now it feels more natural.
So is there place on page where all most updated cards are?

I know that in Resources & Downloads section are 3 errata cards (Battle Fury, Hand of Bim-Shala and Temple of Light), but Garrison Post is missing (since it's official now it should be there).

Apart from that there are some cards that change only a bit (added subtype) like Mohktari - Great Tree of Life, now Skeletal Sentry. there was also some change in description for Malacoda and maybe more cards which i don't remember. Ahh .... some walls which didn't have unavoidable trait has it now. Can you add updated pictures to that section so it's easy to find, remember (or print) and in conflict situations to show opponent?

Thanks in advance ;)

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2014, 05:53:47 AM »
Moonglow amulet gain mana subtype, Idol of Pestilence now do poison damage.

I had a conflict about Idol of Pestilence and Necromancers Poison immunity. It is not always that you play against reasonable opponent. If it is not written in stone, it is not real. It would be cool if all changed cards have their substytute for download, so i can put them into sleeves with original cards or just had them with me in my auxilery files and all those changes had a aura of officiality instead of "it is written on the forum... somewhere..." . I am aware about FAQ, i am super possitive, this is just a plea, not a angry rant :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2014, 08:08:02 AM »
Garrison Post should have an updated version added to that page soon, as in the next couple days. As for the others it hadn't crossed my mind yet. I did have a short document (4 pages) that covered all of the cards that have had some sort of functional errata to them. It was up for a while and I've noticed that now it is not. I'll work on getting that back up. That's a short direct document that covers cards that have had functional errata. All of the added types where on there.

Short version is I'll see what we can do.

krj

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2014, 08:37:54 AM »
thanks, but if you can do visual version - it would be great!

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2014, 02:29:33 PM »
Garrison Post should have an updated version added to that page soon, as in the next couple days. As for the others it hadn't crossed my mind yet. I did have a short document (4 pages) that covered all of the cards that have had some sort of functional errata to them. It was up for a while and I've noticed that now it is not. I'll work on getting that back up. That's a short direct document that covers cards that have had functional errata. All of the added types where on there.

Short version is I'll see what we can do.

That would be fab thanks Laddin,especially with card art as the others note.  There are a fair few small changes now, and tracking them through a refenece sheet is getting challenging.  We're still casual players I guess, but having correct cards and text does helpna lot.

Thanks.

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2014, 08:12:50 AM »
I played a game yesterday with the GP and SS erreta. It was so smooth and nice. It allowed me to get 2 sentry out so I had to nice creature to attack and defend me while i was building more mana to get more "meaty" creatures out. (pun intended). Nothing could pass throu my army of skeletons. I can't wait for Armory!

Koz

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 11:27:07 AM »
So has this been added to a list of errata'd cards somewhere?  I can't seem to find it if so...

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 11:31:31 AM »
So has this been added to a list of errata'd cards somewhere?  I can't seem to find it if so...
I would expect to see the update in the FAQ that should be released with FiF.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2014, 12:10:04 PM »
I'm actually working on that FIF update. Skeletal Sentry's subtype will be in there.