May 02, 2024, 08:12:41 PM

Author Topic: ADMW Winter Special - OCTGN Tournament  (Read 199671 times)

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: ADMW Winter Special - OCTGN Tournament
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2016, 07:11:54 PM »
I won't be available for play till end of Christmas - work, Christmas preparations are keeping me busy.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2016, 10:44:53 PM »
Hey guys!

Just wanted to say that with the holidays I have word from a bunch of players that people will be out. I would like to suspend the next round until after New Years. Please feel free to play some tournament matches even if you are not paired up with them in your group.

Reminder you do not need a judge for group stage matches, but both players have to agree to that.

if you want us to record (we would love to get video of as many matches as possible), always feel free to contact Puddn, Shark, Schwen or myself.

Happy holidays guys!

Thanks,
Coshade
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

arxiducs

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2016, 09:26:31 AM »
Probably Sailor Vulcan against Arx next Friday at 9,00 am CST (-6 UTC). Group C, round 1.
Any caster or judge available?

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2016, 09:42:10 AM »
Probably Sailor Vulcan against Arx next Friday at 9,00 am CST (-6 UTC). Group C, round 1.
Any caster or judge available?

23rd or 30th?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2016, 11:30:20 AM »
Arx I don't know if you got my pm but I would rather play on Saturday instead. Is that ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Mystery

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2016, 06:54:26 AM »
Hey guys as some of you realized. I havent been online the last weeks, neither involved in playtesting. As our Internet broke, in particular the fibre cable was ripped out of the "switch". Due to christmas rush, they'll only be able to fix it the 28th 2pm utc. My Phone as mobile hot Spot Has Not sufficient Data. I am very sorry.

But i should at least have time once Internet is fixed

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2016, 08:45:33 AM »
Hey Mystery

We are taking a week break for the holidays. No worries on needing to get your games in a rush. thanks for updating all of us. Always enjoy seeing your games!

arxiducs

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2016, 09:08:35 AM »
Hi there!
No problem. Let us play next Saturday.
So it will be Sailor Vulcan vs Arxiducs on Saturday 24, at 9,00 am CST (-6 UTC).

Puddnhead

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »
Hi there!
No problem. Let us play next Saturday.
So it will be Sailor Vulcan vs Arxiducs on Saturday 24, at 9,00 am CST (-6 UTC).

I can be there to record the game if you are both up for it.  I won't be judging, just recording.

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2016, 08:59:41 AM »
Hi. Sorry I overslept I just had to use the restroom I'll be there in a few minutes.

I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

arxiducs

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2016, 05:37:39 AM »
Quick report on Group C.

Sailor Vulcan's Priest fell in the arena vs Arxiducs' Mr-Warlock.
Nice match that served both players to warm up and wake up their survival instincts in the prospect of this tournament. :)
Thanks for the match, Sailor; and thanks to AD for their guidance with rules and recording the encounter.

Werekingdom

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2016, 03:19:30 PM »
Grimmbart vs Werekingdom

29th at 16:00 CET (7:00 PST)

Looking for a judge or at least someone to record.

Thanks
Kill with Tanglevine

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2016, 12:25:21 AM »
Anybody in my block up for a tournament match with me some time this week?

Werekingdom

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:41 PM »
Grimmbart Vs Werekingdom

Grimmbart: Forcemaster
Werekingdom: Druid

This is the story of an young Druid's bond between herself and her pet Bear and there on again, off again relationship. One early morning, a bright and chipper young Druid went strolling off to a match (Authors note: In the morning the Druid gains and cannot lose the traits: Blonde hair and Airhead.) When the time for the match to begin, the rival mage (an old and decrepit Jedi) came shambling  into the arena, The normal taunts where given and the battle was joined. The beginning started off poorly for our young hero, the Crafty old Jedi summon a gallant knight and a hip demon, which the Bear became good friends with, hanging out in there zone and ordering pizza, much to the displeasure of the very irate druid. After much yelling... I mean after a long and fruitful dissuasion, the bear decided of his “own free will” to come back home (the castle prod may have help). In the bears defense, he never harmed his mistress, but the relationship between the two became rocky, he would wonder between his master and his friends with a dazed expression on his face. Frustrated with her bear's on again, off again attitude, she decided to take matters into her own hands, rushing to face her opponent. The Crafty Jedi on the other hand, disdained to bloody his hands and instead ordered his gang members to finish the job. The young Druid fought gallantly, and when the time came, she made a very gallant retreat. Not to be dissuaded the old Jedi, got tired of his inept minions repeated failures, so he started throwing things at our young heroine. Our hero stood firm, enduring the rocks and scorn thrown at her. surrounded by enemies our hero was about to make another gallant retreat when she was cruelly struck from behind by a jedi mind trick that hammered her to the ground, In the dust and debris, as the light is slowly fading from our heroine eye, she looked up into the eyes of her beloved pet bear and said her final words "Damn you bear! I needed more coffee." with that she faded away in the arms of her bear, The bear for his part lower his head, what appeared to be a tear fall down his face, he then …............. uh................ I'll skip the gory part.............. The End.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 01:15:19 PM by Werekingdom »
Kill with Tanglevine

Puddnhead

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2016, 12:50:29 PM »
I've gotta say, it is entertaining to hear your recaps and I look forward to watching the game. :)