Mage Wars > Spellbook Design and Construction

Updated Starter Spellbooks!

<< < (2/5) > >>

SeanDeCoy:
I'm not entirely sure which cards are putting you over the point limit, but a couple things to remember:

The Warlock is trained in the fire school, as well as the dark school, so this means spells like Battleforge he only pays double for the War school (not for the fire school). Also, remember that spells marked "novice" (like Leather Boots), all count as just the level no matter what mage uses them.

kergenramirez:

--- Quote from: "SeanDeCoy" post=3968 ---I'm not entirely sure which cards are putting you over the point limit, but a couple things to remember:

The Warlock is trained in the fire school, as well as the dark school, so this means spells like Battleforge he only pays double for the War school (not for the fire school). Also, remember that spells marked "novice" (like Leather Boots), all count as just the level no matter what mage uses them.
--- End quote ---

Thanks Sean, after looking its the Novice cards I was doubling up cost!  :oops:

Many thanks for the reply

Regards Shaun

Kidkoopa:
I was trying to download the updated spellbook and it told me that the file doesn't exist. I was curious if there was a problem with the link or if i was just doing something wrong.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "Kidkoopa" post=4466 ---I was trying to download the updated spellbook and it told me that the file doesn't exist. I was curious if there was a problem with the link or if i was just doing something wrong.
--- End quote ---

We did a server file merge a while back.

Shad0w:
[quote="Kidkoopa" post=4466]I was trying to download the updated spellbook and it told me that the file doesn't exist. I was curious if there was a problem with the link or if i was just doing something wrong.[/quote]

We did a server file merge a while back. Try this page for the download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version