May 11, 2024, 06:36:07 AM

Author Topic: Paladin and Siren speculation  (Read 62211 times)

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
Re: Paladin and Siren speculation
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »
Sharks will have Bloodthirsty of course!

Octopus or Calamar will have ink jet giving Obscured, also will be able to Restrain targets.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2014, 11:54:40 AM »
Talos is a statue from greek mythology.

In history, there are two types of generals. One who support his troops from behind, calculating great schemes and creating deadly formations (Lord Belikar) and generals which are in front of their troops and inspire them at the spot (Akiro).

If you see film Brave Hearth, Mel Gibson is Akiro, that evil somewhat cool English king is Belikar.

I would really liek to see whole pantheon of Etheria. Is there a underworld diety?... i really need to have a match right now :)

Yes there is. :)

ozmo

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 03:47:19 PM »
Sharks will have Bloodthirsty of course!

Octopus or Calamar will have ink jet giving Obscured, also will be able to Restrain targets.

This only reinforces my hope that we get...

wait for it...

SHARKTOPUS!

This would solve the shark's key inherent weakness (non-water mobility) as well as provide a fun, historically accurate, creature for the arena.

Bonus points for also including Sharktopus' nemesis - Pteracuda.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »
Does he spin the tentacles very fast to change into the Sharktopucopter to generate the Sharktopusnadio?
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

ozmo

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 05:56:27 PM »
Does he spin the tentacles very fast to change into the Sharktopucopter to generate the Sharktopusnadio?

Not yet. But my guess is that's cued up for version 3.

Sharktopus already vanquished the Pteracuda threat and it was a flier.

But that does open up food for thought - Perhaps the third Sharktopus movie will coincide with Sharknado 3. If that happens there really wouldn't be any reason to watch tv anymore. Nothing could top that.

Well except for Sharktopus & Sharknado 4 of course.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 06:24:29 PM »
I must say, he looks like the perfect killing machine, other than his bottom fins should be T-Rex arms and hands. Then he would be truly frightening!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Paladin and Siren speculation
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »
I must say, he looks like the perfect killing machine, other than his bottom fins should be T-Rex arms and hands. Then he would be truly frightening!

Are you kidding? T-rex claws in water instead of tentacles? Easy to dodge, can't swing with much force. T-Rex claws are not scary in the water. Just make the tentacles poisonous instead. Much scarier.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »

Are you kidding? T-rex claws in water instead of tentacles? Easy to dodge, can't swing with much force. T-Rex claws are not scary in the water. Just make the tentacles poisonous instead. Much scarier.
My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek on that one ;)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 09:51:26 PM »

But that does open up food for thought - Perhaps the third Sharktopus movie will coincide with Sharknado 3. If that happens there really wouldn't be any reason to watch tv anymore. Nothing could top that.

Depressingly enough we'll get both of those movies before DC makes a Wonder Woman movie.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2014, 08:08:38 AM »

Depressingly enough we'll get both of those movies before DC makes a Wonder Woman movie.

QFT

ozmo

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2014, 10:11:58 AM »

Depressingly enough we'll get both of those movies before DC makes a GOOD movie.

Fixed

Brian VanAlstyne

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2014, 10:59:14 AM »
Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Dark Knight Rises would all like a word.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Dark Knight Rises would all like a word.
The original Batman movie with Keaton and Nicholson was very well done when it was released and the original Superman movie was fantastic. All the of the crappy sequels that followed tainted the originals.

Maverick

• Ambassador - Twin Cities MN
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • I got a fever, and the only cure is Mage Wars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 03:04:51 PM »

My thoughts are the rage for having such worthless arms would make him even more ill-tempered and terrifying.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I win Mage Wars!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »

My thoughts are the rage for having such worthless arms would make him even more ill-tempered and terrifying.

Ill-tempered? Sure. But with worthless arms? He can't do anything about that.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.