Mage Wars > General Discussion

Correct Cards for Deck building

<< < (2/2)

kachathai:
As we approach the anniversary of this thread (and I've lost track of when playtesting for the expansion actually began - 2019?) ... is there any update? How close to "finished" is the content, and is there a plan to print and distribute it? Waiting for supply chain crisis to resolve?

iNano78:

--- Quote from: kachathai on February 28, 2022, 04:39:10 AM ---As we approach the anniversary of this thread (and I've lost track of when playtesting for the expansion actually began - 2019?) ... is there any update? How close to "finished" is the content, and is there a plan to print and distribute it? Waiting for supply chain crisis to resolve?

--- End quote ---
You took the words right out of my mouth... er, post!

Coshade:
Hey there,

We posted an update two weeks ago! Currently there hasn't been many updates to the set, and that is a sign that we are ready to call it finished.

Just to note - the main community switched over to the discord posted above. Unfortunately this forum isn't used by a majority of its members anymore. While we do post updates when we change cards here as well, there is a lot of other discussions about strategy, cards etc there.

We'll have updates on distribution once this set is wrapped up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version