May 03, 2024, 07:30:19 AM

Author Topic: Just got my lost grimoire! Let's discuss!  (Read 8238 times)

drmambo23

• Ambassador
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Just got my lost grimoire! Let's discuss!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
Even then you are forcing them to reveal emchantments as soon as they are played and if they dont plan accordingly it can throw their plans and mana off giving you an edge
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
https://www.instagram.com/pistillidesigns/
Instagram and Facebook - @pistillidesigns

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 07:04:09 PM »
Has anyone played around with Minds eye yet?  It looks like a pretty sweet card for the forcemaster.  It feels like it would work really well with thoughtspores to extend the distance from themselves adding even more protection to the themselves.  Not sure if it adds too much to the forcemaster as she is a more in your face aggressive type of mage.  However this does allow her to maybe move in a little slower and maybe cast battleforge to load up on equipment as thoughtspores and minds eyes wreak some havoc.

So has anyone used them yet and what was your experience?  How many many minds eyes do you use in your book? 

It seems like a lot of mana to set this up and to get it to work well, maybe meditation amulet, minds eye, and thoughtspore would be a fun combo!?!? 

I think with this one card we could see a completely new forcemaster build that is different from anything we have seen in the game. 
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Werekingdom

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 07:08:49 PM »
Has anyone noticed that Demonic Bloodlust can be casted on the enemy mage archer, enemy creature?
Think of sticking a damaged Mountain Gorilla or Dragonclaw in the same zone, he would be forced to attack (using his action) OR spend a teleport/force push to escape. If you have a high armor living creature that can act as bait or the enemy mage has little melee atk power, then this could severely limit the actions the enemy could take.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:19:34 AM by Werekingdom »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest
Kill with Tanglevine

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 12:02:51 AM »
Has anyone noticed that Demonic Bloodlust can be casted on the enemy mage?
Think of sticking a damaged Mountain Gorilla or Dragonclaw in the same zone, he would be forced to attack (using his action) OR spend a teleport/force push to escape. If you have a high armor living creature that can act as bait or the enemy mage has little melee atk power, then this could severely limit the actions the enemy could take.

Sorry to burst the bubble it does not work on mages.  It says non Mage creature.  It would be a cool strategy tho.  This might be a cool concept for the barbarian whenever they start designing.  Like if he has blood thirsty as a trait.  It may work for him and also against him.  I imagine there would be other cool abilities he may get with damaged or bleeding creatures.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster