May 14, 2024, 02:22:38 PM

Author Topic: Did another thunderdome start already?  (Read 2272 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Did another thunderdome start already?
« on: January 19, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
I saw "Thunderdome Round 1" as the name of a locked match on octgn, but I never heard that the next one was starting and I never saw the registration thread for this one. Also, why are they starting it in the middle of Mage Roars?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

aridigas

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Did another thunderdome start already?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:06:53 PM »
You might have seen a game from Thunderdome <G>, an octgn tournament for the german community. It's also hosted by Schwenkgott. There was a registration in the german forum, but it was never mentioned here.
As far as I know, only 2 players involved with Thunderdome <G> take part in the Mage Roars and those can handle both.

Schwenkgott

• Thunderdome
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Akiro, I have never prayed to you before. No one will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that one stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Akiro... so grant me strength! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Did another thunderdome start already?
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 02:39:18 PM »
 :) Thanks Schwenkgott - almost done with round 1  :P

Have to get back into Magewars.

• Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever