May 05, 2024, 04:57:01 PM

Author Topic: Galvanize  (Read 2416 times)

theasaris

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Galvanize
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:41:40 PM »
Two questions:

1) Can I voluntarily decide to
a) not remove a condition marker that usually gets automatically removed after a creature's action, e.g. Daze, or
b) purposely not activate a creature (that currently has a Daze condition) during the Action phase
so I could Galvanize it next round and gain Melee +1?

2) What happens after the enchantment is revealed and resolved? Does it stay on the creature? If so, does the creature lose the Melee +1 trait if the enchantment get dispelled?

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Galvanize
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 03:52:40 PM »
Ok. So,
1) no.
A) every creature must activate during the action phase, this mechanic is what makes passing work as well as it does. Each player must take an action in turn unless the opponent has more actions available than you, In which case you may pass until the available actions are even. For this same reason one cannot pray to ready Alfiya and then not act wth her so as to gain a double activation next round.
B) no, the conditions themselves dictate when they are removed, so if you must remove the daze after acting (or the like) you MUST remove the condition. Galvanize works best on burn, rot, weak, tainted, etc.

2) it stays on the creature providing the +1 melee. If its dispelled the bonus also goes away.

Hope i was helpful
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:09:27 AM »
A present has been given to Romeo for his answer. It's a lovely banana sticker. =)
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

theasaris

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 03:56:22 AM »
Thanks Romeo, you've earned that sticker! :)

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »
I love my new banana sticker! Just a few more and ill habe myself a smoothie! Thanks guys!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!