May 05, 2024, 09:51:35 PM

Author Topic: Wall of Pikes and V'Tar Force Sentry  (Read 2452 times)

theasaris

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Wall of Pikes and V'Tar Force Sentry
« on: August 09, 2016, 04:56:29 PM »
Looking at [mwcard=FWW01]Wall of Pikes[/mwcard] and [mwcard=MWBG1E04]V'Tar Force Sentry[/mwcard], is it possible to push a creature in the "harmless" direction? Looking at the rules supplement I am pretty sure the answer is yes, but I would appreciate confirmation.

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
Re: Wall of Pikes and V'Tar Force Sentry
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 08:09:45 PM »
Reading the cards again I would say no.  Like it or not, Wall of Pikes has the Passage Attack trait and V'tar Force Sentry says it will not push it through a wall that has passage attack even if the passage attack would do nothing.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Kharhaz

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 10:55:15 PM »
Looking at [mwcard=FWW01]Wall of Pikes[/mwcard] and [mwcard=MWBG1E04]V'Tar Force Sentry[/mwcard], is it possible to push a creature in the "harmless" direction? Looking at the rules supplement I am pretty sure the answer is yes, but I would appreciate confirmation.

Yes it is

From FAQ

"This side [without the pointy ends] does not have the passage attacks or passage blocked traits"

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:30:55 AM »

Yes it is

From FAQ

"This side [without the pointy ends] does not have the passage attacks or passage blocked traits"

it's in the supplement too.