Mage Wars > Resources and Downloads

Wizard and Wizard's Tower Errata

<< < (2/23) > >>

Boocheck:

--- Quote from: Sailor Vulcan on July 05, 2016, 05:12:42 PM ---

--- Quote ---Wizard is dead
--- End quote ---
I should hope not. I'm pretty sure that's not the intent of these nerfs.

--- End quote ---

I hope i didnt use this wrongly : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_king_is_dead,_long_live_the_king!

Reddicediaries:
I absolutely agree Sailor. This is such a drastic change, tower is fine in my opioun, but the wizard nerf is over the top in my opioun. Also, isn't the point of the wizard to be a jack of a trades? Do we need a wizard who is limited.

Boocheck:
Give it a chance :)

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: Boocheck on July 05, 2016, 05:33:27 PM ---Give it a chance :)

--- End quote ---
It's just the thing is, I don't think that this change is what anyone was calling for. To my knowledge, no one said, "make wizard limited to only one element."

farkas1:
My random thoughts on these changes.

I'm very curious how this will impact the game.  I could see how the Wizard from the beginning has maybe slowed the development of other mages.

I think this might be better in the long run because it now allows for more development of the arcane and air school to make the wizard even more unique than he was. 

With the siren coming out soon and pretty much a water only trained school this would of made the wizard even more crazy powerful.  Will miss the choice and surprise of playing wizards.  It is sad and exciting at the same time to see what happens next.

I think too this still does not totally stop people using outside of school spells.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version