May 16, 2024, 02:58:46 PM

Author Topic: Arcane Duels Episode 6 Druid Vs Priest: Guest Starring Ray!  (Read 19539 times)

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
Re: Arcane Duels Episode 6 Druid Vs Priest: Guest Starring Ray!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
I do a podcast myself so I understand how frustrating criticism can be. Don't let it get to you. Things are harder when you know they are going to be viewed by others. Anyone can find things to criticize about anything. At the end of the day all that matters is the question "did you have fun?". If you can answer yes to that the opinions of the rest of the world is irrelevant.

Maverick I didn't know you had a podcast. What's it on? I totally want to check it out
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Maverick

• Ambassador - Twin Cities MN
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • I got a fever, and the only cure is Mage Wars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 11:41:14 PM »
It is for a game called Shadowrun. I would hardly call it "MY" podcast but I am a part of it. Check out http://arcologypodcast.com/ . I mainly do the actual play episodes. I am the character mysteriously also known as Maverick. An impulsive gunslinger that raises hell for the poor game master. I also did an interview on character optimization for the normal weekly episodes. We were ranking pretty high on Itunes for a while, number 12 I think? Not sure where we are at right now though.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I win Mage Wars!

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 10:14:52 PM »
Ray,

I wonder if using Seedling Pods would have helped this match. Have you had any luck playing with them?

I've tried a Samara Tree build before. I didn't care too much for it because the pods are too easily destroyed. They would sit around get 2 Mana on them, and then would be killed before they ever reached 3 Mana. I supposed if I went with a Samara tree build I could also play the life tree buffing them to 7 life giving them a better chance to reach 3 mana. And Tataree can only do so much i terms of giving mana to the seedling pods to speed things up
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
I have retooled the druid book and am looking forward to giving it another run in the near future. Hoping it's a grizzly good time!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid