May 06, 2024, 01:20:34 AM

Author Topic: v1.11.0.0 for Mage Wars has been released!  (Read 3396 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
v1.11.0.0 for Mage Wars has been released!
« on: January 11, 2015, 05:45:55 PM »
Hope you guys enjoy the first release of the New Year! Sadly this is the last release with lettucemode providing is help with the coding on the module. The good news is ACG has stepped up, and in a big way, to help enhance the module going forward.

His first touch and what a big one it is: Card attachments! You can drag and drop the card you wish to attach on to the target card and we will handle it from there! Now not much has been done on rules enforcement, but give him a bit of time and lets see what we can do!

Upkeep is now automated and will ask you to pay for your Upkeep during the Upkeep phase. Many bugs have been fixed, please look at the Changelog under Game Documents for more details.

What’s next? Well, we are moving to a quarterly release schedule for most updates. Hopefully Domination will be out by April and we can include that in the next release. Automation of Attachments will be fantastic as well as Attacks getting a major automation boost.

Thanks for you little ole Mage Wars Dev team! Have a Happy New Years!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

echephron

• Player
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The finest in mage wear...
    • View Profile
Re: v1.11.0.0 for Mage Wars has been released!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 08:20:09 PM »
these newest promos would be in the next quarterly release then? i needs my secret tunnels asap.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 09:07:50 PM »
these newest promos would be in the next quarterly release then? i needs my secret tunnels asap.
The only thing I can say is I cant release them until you can put your hands on them. Which is after the Kickstarter ends.....
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
ACG must be some kind of metahuman with timeshifting abilites :) I cant imagine how he was able do that amount of  work in such short time :-)

Thank you ACG
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 07:58:14 AM »
 ;)