Mage Wars > Spells

Core Spells Revisited

<< < (2/2)

Arkdeniz:
Actually, Turn to Stone might be another spell that would work well with dissipate rather than upkeep.

farkas1:
 I like the idea of more dissipate spells on creatures, enchantments, or even extending some incantations.  Also very interesting note on spawnpoint conjurations Arkdeniz.  epic right now feels a little harsh because of so many attacks spells, easy ways to get critical damage and/ or piercing.  With introduction of druid academy and  the spell reclamation, spawn points are now even easier to take out.  Lair is still beefy enough imo to have the word epic. 

I believe some of the other conjurations maybe should have a little more life.  Spawnpoints conjurations maybe taking another set back with the introduction of a critical attack spell fist of iron in academy monk.  I know someone is going to try and one shot punch a lair with this and a force hammer.  its gonna happen. 

also with recent talk about body guard, things like body guard, defend me, defend, altar of iron guard, interceptors ect.  maybe become more popular to protect those important spawnpoints from these newer threats

DaveW:

--- Quote from: Arkdeniz on March 13, 2019, 08:56:47 PM ---Actually, Turn to Stone might be another spell that would work well with dissipate rather than upkeep.

--- End quote ---

From the beginning, I liked the way that Turn to Stone was different from Banish in its impact... fixed time for Banish, but Turn to Stone could be handled through Dispel, etc. I would not change Turn to Stone to a dissipate mechanic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version