May 03, 2024, 07:09:58 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars: the Drinking Game v2  (Read 2682 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars: the Drinking Game v2
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:27:27 PM »
Whenever a mage takes damage, it's controller must drink a corresponding amount of their alcoholic beverage. When a mage gains life, pour a corresponding amount of drink into its controller's glass. When a mage loses life, remove a corresponding amount of alcoholic beverage from its controller's glass.

The amount of drink a player starts with

The amount of drink that your glass contains at the start of the game is two-thirds of your tolerance level divided by the %alcohol of the drink.

Drink (oz)start=[2/3 tolerance(oz)]/%alcohol

the amount of drink a player consumes when they take damage

The amount of drink you consume when you take damage is the amount of damage you just took divided by your mage's starting life value then multiplied by the amount of drink that your glass contained at the start of the game.

Drink (oz)consumed= Drink (oz)start*damage(just taken)/magelifestart

Players must have enough experience drinking to know their tolerance levels.

What? These equations are too complicated? And you expected to be able to do even a little math while drunk? That's what calculators are for! :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:29:36 AM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.