May 15, 2024, 10:09:33 PM

Author Topic: Building spell book question  (Read 2780 times)

dragontalon

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Building spell book question
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:55:45 PM »
:blink: I have read the rules a couple of times and there is one thing that I am still not sure of. When you build the spell books for each player do you use a draft format to choose the spells? Or do you just look through the spells at the same time and just pick what you want. I am not sure and confused about this part of the game can you please help?

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Building spell book question
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 07:49:27 AM »
If your playing out of one box that is up to you most of us premake spell books. If your are playing at a league or tourney level you bring a prebuilt book.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

dragontalon

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 02:14:39 PM »
So if the two players are playing for the first time then they sit down together and pick the spells for their decks. Do you try to do it so the other person doesn't see or build them at seperate times. Are there enough of the spells to make sure everyone gets the ones that they want. Because I know that I will want multiple copies of some spells. And want if you want to go outside your spell school are you going to bve able to get the spells if the other mage is in that school or are the going to have them all.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 02:27:13 PM »
Check out the New and Improved Pre-built Spellbooks. That is a good place to start.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage