May 13, 2024, 07:18:57 PM

Author Topic: Singles?!?!!?  (Read 3215 times)

ThePoPGod

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Singles?!?!!?
« on: May 14, 2013, 01:34:03 AM »
Is there any places to get singles for this game? I want to finish my play sets for a few cards but I don't use all of um soooooo... singles.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Singles?!?!!?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 06:34:36 AM »
Search the internet I know a few people were selling them
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Tim

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
Hi,
I am also very interested in buying single cards. I can't find a lot of information only 1 site who is currently offline.
I read in a newsletter that there soon will be a web store for mage wars. Will there be single cards to?

Thanks for the feedback!

Sarkath

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:44:38 AM »
I know one of the biggest things with this game is, it is not collectible, or supposed to be. Completing play sets makes sense though.

Have you both bought the Core Tome 1 and 2? Between those and the Forcemaster vs. Warlord expansion, I have not run into any issues with the amount of spells I have access to.

There might also be some people willing to help you out.

ThePoPGod

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »
Bought everything so far. Today I just went and bought the base game again to get what I wanted.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 06:19:18 AM »
I ended up with 4 base games and 2 expansions. Since I do so much with AW I guess it is not that bad.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

NerdGuy

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 05:51:09 PM »
I have the base game and both tomes; I've found that I have enough cards to make spellbooks.  However, I am used to taking decks apart in TCG's so I don't have an issue breaking down a spellbook to make another one.